No two companies are the same and although accounting procedures are set in stone, different types of companies are run in different ways and require different accounting procedures.
We have experience in working within different types of companies of varying sizes, where we have not only gained considerable experience in all aspects of accounting procedures but have also gained extensive experience in using different accounting packages, namely Sage, Sun Accounts, TAS Books, Quick Books, Navision and recently Free Agent.
Examples of our work
- Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Nominal Ledger Journals
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Monitoring and Reconciliation of Bank Accounts and Petty Cash Boxes
- Trial Balances
- Monthly Profit & Loss Accounts
- Year End Audit Files
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Statutory Accounts
- Group Accounting
- Preparation and Submission of VAT Returns